Friday, July 6, 2012

Building Relationships

Eric and Julie are an American couple here working for PROeM. They are quite unique as a couple, because they have been married for nearly a year but have established relationships with PROeM staff that dates back prior to their marriage. To add another layer, they were never together in Poland longer than two moths at the same time. Needless to say they have their own unique relationships here with the PROeM staff. Eric led this morning's devotional out of Psalm 107. Basically the message was "Do we know God through our pursuits?"  Do we know how those who are close to us are doing with their pursuit of God? This perspective challenged me to reevaluate my relationships with other believers, and see that God has given me a greater purpose to pursue others for Christ by asking questions that have eternal impact.That is how Eric and Julie operate with the staff here at camp. As a result, it has encouraged staffers to ask the same questions of Eric and Julie. It is great!  I've seen it in the few short days that I've been here and hope to implement it in my life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment