Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mixer Camp

First I want to thank everyone for their prayers for me. After two days, my swollen left hand is getting better. I have been using an anti-itch/cortizone cream on it. Aside from my hand, life here at camp is great. Yesterday (Sunday) we welcomed a team from Belfast, Northern Ireland that have a mix of believing and non-believing college age students.  They will be helping out with activities for the campers. Northern Ireland is home to many Polish immigrants looking for work (who knew?).  This has helped Polskis and Irish to forge a strong relationship, enabling this team to come to Poland and work with Evangelical organizations like PROeM. Since Sunday, I have moved into the upstairs hotel here at camp, a move only a few of you can truly relate to. I was informed by Robert (the camp director) that I will be leading morning devotionals Monday through Friday this week and I will give the evening talk to all the campers on the subject of God's Love tonight.

Please pray for the following:

  • Continued healing for my left hand. 
  • Rest - still having a hard time with jetlag (I'm writing this at 4:30am). 
  • Preparation for morning devotionals and tonight's talk on God's Love 
  • Hearts of the unbelievers at camp this week. (The campers as well as a few of the members of the Northern Ireland team.)

No comments:

Post a Comment