Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday in Krakow

Today I had the opportunity to go to Krakow, the former capital of Poland and one of the few old world cities left intact after WWII. It was a fun filled day. On the 5 hour bus ride I had a chance to talk with two PROeM staffers, Stephanie and Zaba. They shared their heart for children at PROeM's pre-school in Tomasczow, and the growing opportunities to reach out to English Language Learners in the big city of Lodz.

In other news I have one more week here at camp.  Can you please pray for the following needs?
-pray for flexibility and patience on my part. I still do not know the specifics of my roles for the coming week.
-I was stung by a few wasps yesterday. Twice on my neck and once on my left hand. My left hand is very puffy and hurts. Please pray for healing. Medical care is limited here.  All you nurses and doctors out there: should I be concerned?

- We will have a new group of campers and a new support team from Ireland arriving tomorrow. Please pray that God would already be at work in their hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the continued updates, Larry Boy! We are praying for a quick healing from your wasp bites and that the Lord would use you to glorify Himself during your time in Poland! Thomas and I are so encouraged by your heart for the body as well as those that have yet to hear the Good News! We are hoping that you reprise your role as Larry Boy... Thomas is eager to get further proof that you enjoy a leotard! Blessings and big hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete