Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lift-Off

It's July 3, which means today is my departure day!  My flight takes off at 5:55pm from LAX.  Your prayers are much appreciated as I travel.  Hopefully by 10am tomorrow (California time), I'll be safely in Poland.  So today is the long goodbye as I pack and wait to leave for the airport.  While leaving my family is sad, I am looking forward to reconnecting with the PROeM staff and experiencing Poland again.  Also, an update on financial support: I am now only $250 away from my goal of $1900.  THANK YOU!!!  If you'd still like to support me financially, it's not too late.  (See below.)  Thanks for your prayers!  I'll post something again once I arrive and have WIFI.

One more thing: Some of you were having trouble commenting on this page. I think I fixed the problem.  If it still doesn't work, please email me or Chrissy.

Here's how to donate financially:  Send a check payable to PROeM to the address below, and include a note with my name on it.
PROeM Support Ministries
12910 Shelbyville Road, Suite 200
Louisville, KY 40243

2 comments:

  1. We will be praying for travel mercies, Larry, and that you arrive refreshed (physically and in spirit)! Please tell the Piekarski's hello and give them a BIG hug for us! Thomas and I love you very much and will be checking in on the fam while you are away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all of you on your packing day!

    I'm sure there are tons of details to handle. It will all come together. Just make sure you've got your passport. :)

    ReplyDelete